Who should attend?
Those looking for a quick introduction to basic, first aid skills
- Respond to the needs of unconscious casualties.
- Includes placing an unconscious person in the recovery position.
- Perform cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Participants will be taught how to lift the chin to open the airway, give effective rescue breaths and perform chest compressions. All learners will be given the opportunity to practice their skills on a resuscitation manikin.
- Choking – participants will learn how to deal with mild and severe choking for adults
£30.00 per person
Assessment and certification
Continuous assessment by the course trainer. All delegates receive a Certificate of Attendance.